Friday, July 10, 2009

Epilator ???

I m feel shy to tis... now I onli know the product which can remove unwanted hair easily -- Epilator.. it is totally different from shaver... Shaver jus can remove hair from the skin surface while epilator is remove hair root from our skin... the result jus like u pluck it manually... of coz epilator is faster n less pain if compared wit the traditiional way of remove unwanted hair such as legs, underarm and others...

Today, I went to shopping mall n search for tis product... the price was killing me... refer to the beauty forum the epliator in brand Braun is less less pain if compared wit others... but the price is so expensive le... around 200 -400 ++ ... the more expensive the less painless u wil suffer o.... so which one u wil choose???

I'm prefering the expensive 1 coz I scared of pain... but the epilator was a bit out of my budget... :( tis month n last month like over spend a bit...

Tis is a basic and simple one.... cost RM100+++ not sure the actual price...
Tis one is look cute in pink colour n is more gentle one... price is above RM200+++

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.