Monday, December 28, 2009

Free Nando's Voucher

Tat day, when I was working in Tesco Klang.. My fren was selling F&N soft drinks was giving out the free Nando's voucher ( 1/4 chicken wit 2 sidelines ) by no terms n conditions required... to get tis vouhcer u need to purchase 3 bottles of the soft drinks den u can get liao...

Like me a GREEDY person, I definitely wil purchase without doubt... n 25Dec ( Christmas Day )... I redeem those voucher wit family in Sunway Pyramid... I quite disappointed wit the service thr... the stuffs like so racist... serve some ppl so nicely n ignore me so obviously... thinking wan to complaint to their manager but disagree by my family... :( co they wan keep low proflie dun wan lebih lebih... haizz...

Meh Meh... now she is pretty gal edi... 7years old liao... last time onli 2years old...
She tried to step the stuff who is annoying me...

Overall, the food is satisfaction n proven that there was "free lunch" in this world... Hee...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.