Monday, December 28, 2009

My Blog Alive!!!!

Now view back my previous posts n reliaze I abandon my blog for 5months plus... quite sad actually... coz previously I really dun hav time to update my blog... really mis back my coll life... which can msn everynite, update blog everyday... is my LIFE... but now I cant go back tis LIFE again... :(

All is d study fault... Coz I m pursuing ICSA course which I felt quite tension since 100% is exam n my english is so poor... so I need to put extra effort than others ppl...

Now is my study break... quite bored actually... weekdays onli catch TVB drama n weekends working as promoter... n recently quite lots of public holidays fall on fri... n I mis d precious time celebrate wit my hubby... eg like Chirstmas... although I m not Christian but I like tis day coz like quite romantic day... if can at Western Countries like UK den lagi best coz got snow ma... can play snow flight, make snowman... bla bla bla...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.