Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Virus Growing....

I been seeking for full time for more than 1month... been went for 3times interviews... n failed in all interviews... really unbelievable...

1) Location: Damansara Utama, SS20
Failed Reason : As followed my fren's advice, I wrote RM2.5k (negotiable) in the column of
expected salary ( the salary really scare them away ) n end up interviewer
asked me what is my minimum salary? I answer RM1.xk....

2) Location : Bandar Botanic
Failed Reason : They aspect me to do audit job n I didnt pro in taxation all tat... I m wondering
company secretary assistant need taxation basis n do audit job??

3) Location : Damansara Intan, Tropicana City
Failed Reason : Unknown ( since I didnt put my expected salary n asked what they can offer
me, they said wil called me let me know soon but no news after tat... )

I getting tired n fed up to attend the interview... duno wat the employers' mind thinking... r they trying to dig 'cheap labour' b4 CNY o the ecomonic really bad rite now... I no idea what is happening rite now...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.