Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Speed Trap Pic

Unfortunately, I kena speed trap summon by police last year... the highway onli allow car speed up to 80km/h onli... but I speed up 91km/h ( jus exceed abit onli ) oso kena summon... RM300 ler... so innocent... my cousin oso kena same summon as me since he oso went to the same highway as me in same day... his speed oso 91km/h... so coincidence rite??? I m doubt n suspecting duno we r the victim of the speed trap jus like mouse die in mouse trap...

Currently, they offer discount RM100 ( RM300 - RM100 = RM200 ). I til need to pay RM200... I m thinking to request for photo to c whether they really shot my pic o not... but duno need to pay how much fees for such request??

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.