Monday, August 2, 2010

What's wrong with this....

I getting more n more blur about our relations.... I try to trust n believe that "It is" still exist in btw of us... but recently, I found out the fact doesnt same as wat I hav believed... Again, am I too naive or too stubborn to do wat I'm suppose to do (which I dun hope it wil happen).

Our line is getting blur and I lost my sight to c the border... In my heart, there is no border but it is a wonderful memories... I always though that our relations will remain wit those memories... But I hardly to feel the existence of "u"....

I'm sure u know wat I'm thinking in my heart... For sure, I wil nvr give up to remain n improve this... wat I need jus a little co-operation frm u...

I dun wishes u wil c this post n big probability that u edi forget my blog...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.