Thursday, June 18, 2009

3K Swim Pool....

Yesterday, me n hubby bring MehMeh together go to 3K swim pool located at usj... the facility in thr doesnt impressed meat all.... the pool is deep enough but is quite small... whereby the kid's pool is so small... if compared wit the Shah Alam Aquatic Pool... thr is better n huge...

However, since we r thr so we jus go in n have fun of it...

I looked ugly wearing the swim cap... :(
Since thr is required to wear the cap for long hair swimmer.... hate tis...

After swimming sesssion, we went for our snack... donuts... we ordered the durian queen... coz is my favourite too... n Meh Meh n hubby prefer chocolate 1....
Sorry... some photos hav been delete from tis post... coz my hubby complaining I m using his pic... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.