Thursday, June 18, 2009

Princess n Prince....

Princess n Prince finally met up....
Sorry for delay updating this post which should be post on last two weeks ago... hehe... tat day 06/06/09 2.30pm I went to KLIA to pick up my hubby.... tis was my first time drove alone to thr... wit the help of google map of coz... around 45 minutes journey from my home... finally I reached thr...
I was wait my hubby in the international departure hall... thr were huge of crowds awaiting for their frens or family too... it's like fans waiting for their idol that kind... fuh... around 1hour plus... my hubby finally settle all d laggage thing n we finally meet... hehe...

Emm... a bit strange for me when c him for first time.... but tis feeling slowly disappear when time passed by... hehe... tat day we went to shopping mall n pasar malam.... eat the food which he was missed for long time...
He bought me mini can of coke... actually it is very common in uk... but quite rare in m'sia...
He oso bought tis... popcorn popper... I can DIY popcorn on myself lo... :)
The next day morning... we view the sun rise together when driving heading to his house....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.