Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nightmare finally over...

Yuhoo.... last friday I jus finished my nightmare --- ICSA exam... is my first time taking this type of prof exam n I took 4 papers in one shot... coz wan to finish afap... but is not easy n tension for few months... I hav to satisfy a lots... cut all of my entertainment like blogging, msn, facebook... except for skype... coz I need to chat wit my bf every nite b4 I go to sleep... :)

Now I back to my life... start enjoying my entertainment n go movies wit my bf... he jus back on sat... hehe... 8 months without him... now he is back.... when picked up him at airport... I feeling a bit of strange at first.... after that chit chat wit him... den my feeling is back lo... haha... time really can steal ur feeling 1... it is truth but time can also can recall back ur feeling if both parties wan to do that...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.