Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hungry Ghost Festival....

2day i company my mum go buy something to pray my grandfather n my dad. Den i feel very mis my dad. I really dun treat him good when he was sick. Although i feel regret now but now was too late. I only can treat my dad when he died.....

Last time, my mum n me got go ask "bomoh" to invite my dad "chat" with us. Luckily, my dad got received wat we were burned to him. He asked me take care my mum coz he trust me n feel i m his best daughter. In fact, when he alive i really dun treat him well n our relationship is not so good since he always worked at outstation but he treat me very good. Wat i want, he wil try to get it.
When i was in National Service in Terrenganu, he always wil go thr visit me. Thus, our relationship go improve a bit. But after half year i finished National Service, he suddenly sick very terrible n leave us forever.

I really feel very sad n pain when he leave us. My dad passed away in the private hospital. When we need carry him back to our house we through many process which need under table money. Tat time i feel very frustrated coz ppl died also wan dig profit from tat. I dunno tis thing got happen in government hospital o not.

Huge money need to spend to bury my dad although the funeral is simple but my mum n me try to get the best for my dad without considered the money matter. Sometimes, i really wish tis thing nvr happen n we can hav the complete family.......

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.