Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LAN Interview

LAN is a government educational group which survey n give certain rate to the college. My Binary very "lucky" coz til waiting for LAN approval for my entrepreneur course. That y, 2day i did the stupid thing which is purposely go to college jus for 10minutes stupid interview which like chit chat more than interview.

Actually, i dun so concern about my course getting LAN approval o accredited. Those of them useless for me. If my course got LAN what extra benefit i wil enjoy? I oso need to go for private college if i wan continue my further study. Governemnt University only for the lucky ppl to go jus like my brother who quite lucky after 2nd time attempt to appeal.

I jus dislike go to college life. Mayb my coll really suck than others so that make my mood to study oso go down days by days. Since recently, i m quite lazy n feel dun hav mood in doing my assign n so on...

1 comments:

Mr. YAP said...

hai sei......... next time ponteng the interview la..........
:)


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.