Friday, August 24, 2007

Job Offer

2day, my cousin called me n ask me got interest in the sales assistant position o not? After i hear the salary i jus feel ok n decided to get a try for month. I feel so excited if 1month i can earn more hundreds but need to satisfy many times n always need to alone go to many places to check the store n so on.

Therefore, i mus serious n force myself concerntrated in doing my assign stop play PSP. Coz tis few days, i feel very lazy do assign ler n coursework coz addicted in playing games, so bad. Ai, next week coming new group assign again. I should faster finish individual assign 1 den can discuss for group assign.

Haiz, 2moro need to work the stupid fair again so sian.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.