Monday, August 6, 2007

Scary Moment.....

2day i experienced the most scary moment in my life. Coz my car's tyre spoil in the highway o. So unfortunately is my spare type oso been use by yesterday ( coz yesterday car's tyre in back side oso spoil , 2day is front side tyre ).

At that moment, i really feel scare ler since i stop in the emergency lane and many cars passesd by. Suddenly got one kereta tunda stop in front of my car. I guess he try to ask me whether need his service o not. But he dun dare come to my car window n ask me. He jus staring me a while den drove off. Luckily, he dun ask me anything if not sure i wil "die" at that moment.

About half an hour, den my uncle onli come n change the new tyre for me.

For me half an hour stopping in the highway is really scary moment. So gal, better find someone company u if u drive for long distances.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

y so bad luck 1?y the kereta tunda dun want ask u le?he dun want make business with u?ohh...i also dunno how to change tyre 1 le..if one day i face this problem,i also dunno where to find helper...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.