Monday, March 23, 2009

Changes...

Ppl really wil change by time... by other reasons... I hate ppl changing especially in their attitude... obviously last time is the best coz we cannot go back to tat time tat type of ppl u recognized b4... jus a part of our memory n oso as a guideline for us to compare now n previous... quite sad but true...

What I m believing in last time... now all gone n I wake up from tat dream n force myself to drive back to the reality... hard to accept but hav to accept... is it tis is a true of life??? is it the better way to accept is close one of our eye n cheat urself tat nthg happen... all is til good... sometime I really dun wan to accept tis stupid assumption.... life is not perfect y I shud agree tat life is perfect?? I know I cant solve tis dilemma... I know tat I really cant... no idea who m I now... if I accept the assumption... I not myself anymore... I am the other person who change myself coz other ppl changing themselves oso... so I force to change... if I m remain static den I wil lose u completely... I knew tat wil happen to me... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.