Friday, March 6, 2009

Philosophy...

I jus received the email from one of my fren n that email was written few of the philosophy.... den I jus picked two of them which I think quite meaningful...

1)When u keep saying u r busy, den u r nvr free.... When u keep saying u hav no time, den u wil never hav time.... When u keep saying that u wil do it 2moro, den ur 2moro wil nvr come...

2)We make them cry who care for us... We cry for those who nvr care for us... n we care for those who wil nvr cry for us... this is the truth of life, its strange but it is true...

Recently I really busy... the endless of busy... now I jus realise that study is not easy as last time I in the sux coll.... previously I can revision on last minutes n most of the time in class stil can enjoy some "honeymoon" time... but now... is so big different.... I hav to give up blogging soon as I guess... coz no time for blogging... but I wil try my best to post as much as I can... if really cant, den I may give up in one of the day coming...

Recall back... I did cry a lot for the unnecessary thing before... y I so emotional... am I too sensitive... I no ideas of it... ppl learn from the time passing... from depedent changes to independent... from childish changes to mature... now I feel I m independent enough but not mature enough...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.