Thursday, March 12, 2009

Puzzle finally reveal...

Last two days is my 22nd birthday... when I getting older I dislike to celebrate birthday again... scare the fact that I become older.... haha... actually I jus wan celebrate wit my bf... others I dun hav such mood celebrate wit them.... but my bf promise when he back he will celebrate back wit me again... hehe... I m waiting...

The week b4 my birthday my bf told me that he wil post my present to me... today onli I received... late 2days... but I til very surprise n happy when receive...

Get the parcel from postman at noon....
When I tear off the parcel inside is my present... in box size...
Yea tis is my 22nd birthday present from him...
When I tear off the whapper... is a lover's mp3.... 2Gb....
Is a half heart shape mp3 player.... wit touch pad...

Honestly, it is my first mp3... previously I didnt own any mp3 player coz I think I dun need it... but now since everyday I oso travel by train to coll... den my bf think I shud hav tis... n he bought a pair of heart shape mp3... he owns a half... I own a half... when he back den we can combine together... haha... tis is a concept of lover's mp3... n 1more feature... it can b become a necklace oso...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kathy im howy_lee from myklang forum. may i know where ur bf get that mp3 player for u? and how much ?can let me know asap?

Kathy said...

He bought from uk.... around 20pounds for 2units... means 1love shape... y u so urgent want to know tis? U r selling tis a???

Anonymous said...

nola im buyin for my gf actually. but since from uk .. is there any ways to get it ? i need it urgently..

Kathy said...

Emm.... I not sure ler... I help u ask my bf tonite den let u know... but is tis lover mp3 so attractive? Or ur gf like tis?

Anonymous said...

err she duno im givin her this one actually but if can.. help me ask ya thanks !

Kathy said...

howy_lee u r lucky... I help u ask my bf edi.... he said he bought tis at UK EBAY website... so u try ur luck thr... :) wish u good luck...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.