Friday, March 20, 2009

Money is important???

Izit money is so important to us? Almost every week I oso work part time in weekends... I nvr give up my weekends without earn money... at least rm160 I wil earn in the weekends... but 28 march I couldnt work cost me lost around rm720.... since 1day is rm120.... suddenly all figure pop-out of my mind... in btw money n studies... which side shud I choose... shud I skip my class n chase for money... or shud me focus on my studies more important???

Actually I almost cheated by money... since my supervisor called me twice for the attractive project... I really wan to say I can fulfill the whole project... but at last I think that class is more important... although I not really like to it... but I mus attend if not I wil completely lost... fuhh... like tis I lost rm720 - 3weekends blank... til 11 of april onli got new project...

Sometimes I felt that y I so stupid... previously I having my sweet time for 2years when I studying for my first diploma course... now onli start to chase for money... izit too late for me??? I think is yes... but I really like to b promoter... coz is more fun than become an officer in future... n easy earn money oso especially for gals... but mus sacrified of our legs lo... since hav to stand for whole day ma... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.