Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bon Odori - Shah Alam 2008

I jus went Bon Odori tis event at Shah Alam thr tonite. This was my first time being thr... as we known... the Bon dance is the key point y I being thr n lots of Japanese food... actually I plan to wear Kimono but no time to buy since I jus know tis event yesterday midnite... haha... Lots of gals thr wearing Kimono... they looked pretty...

The food thr not all is from Japan... some is from local such as Sushi King... they move the Kaizen belt sushi to outdoor... quite unique n creative... ppl thr jus stand n enjoy their sushi in higher price that Sushi King restaurants do...

Tis is the pic but not so clear coz too crowded in thr edi... noticed that guys with yellow n blue shirt... they r my "lovingly" cousins lo... I go wit them ma...

Actually got lots of food like sushi, tako, unagi, udon all tat... but need to queue quite long ler... so we jus buy smthg tat less ppl queue for 1....

Tis is the food we bought... Unagi Don... n sushi set with fruit juice... the Unagi Don is very delicious o... the fish without bone... I like it...

The time when the cultural performance almost start... ppl rushing to the center of the field...

Tis is the stage which the perform the drum... some guys r Japaneses o... quite handsome... lolx...

Dancers wearing the Kimono... quite pretty looking... I wan wear oso... next year I will wear Kimono to this event... must...

The way the dance... actually they like more concentrated on their hand movement... n repeat the same step lots of times... easy to learn only...

Different song different movement...

This is the Japanese ice-cream... quite special ler... but taste normal onli... jus the way they make it very special... they put a cup of seal ice-cream into the machine den roll it out into other cup... emmm quite hard to explain thr... =='

Ur guys realize o not?? Y cant c me in pics... haha... my pics in my cousin camera... 2moro he wil sent to me... den I wil upload lo... dun mis it lo... going to sleep now... nitez...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.