Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Flower Festival in Sunway Pyramid

Sorry tis few days nvr update my blog... busy a bit... since last fri I went pyramid saw the flower festival at thr... til 2day oso hav lo... I dunno the flowers wil last for how long... but all is real flower... very nice o... this flower festival is annually 1... last year I til remember I went with my best frens... n take pics oso... but pics lost edi... dunno save whr edi... now no chance take wit them lo... some going intership... some stop study edi...

The girl was playing piano which decorated with lot of flowers...

This is the closer look of the piano... pretty...

All r real flowers o...

But pyramid like very less ppl in weekdays n weekends oso... especially in Digital Centre.. less ppl wan go in ler... I feel very bored after 5days been worked thr... no ppl ler... haiz... 2moro need go work again... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.