Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I going to mad soon........

Today I dunno y... lots of unfortunate things keep on happen on me.... first is I just get my latest coll result... as I expected I failed in one stupid subject... followed by my ptptn loan like some payment problem arising... after coll den my car dunno what brake pad spoil suddenly when I driving... luckily can get the foreman for repair... when arrive home tot every unfortunate things will be ends... who know when I want to online to check something... my modern DSL keep on blinking... so I jus cal tmnet service centre as usual... but they keep on ask me do the stupid things... wat pull out the cable la... connect without spilter all tat... I asked them send technician to my house but they refuse to do tis... after 1 wasting my 1hour time keep on calling them for 4times... den onli they make report for me n promise to send technician comes within 2days time.... den I jus leave my pc on n go wash dishes... after that, I found out connection ok edi... wtf... I feel today like weird n malang. .. haiz... hope 2moro is new day for me...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.