Friday, July 18, 2008

New location... new ppl... new environment....

Today I start working at new place - Sunway Pyramid... Wheng Sheng can come find me o... I give u discount for sure... since u r my loyal blog reader ma... lolx Actually... Digi did void the contract with LG company... so I no longer work under Digi outlet... currently I m working in LG dealer shop... they jus sell LG phones n some brands phones but more focus on LG phones lo...

Yesterday I jus went for training in Digi HQ Kelana Jaya... n guess wat... they give me 2 more units of phones... touch screen 1 wor... is the latest model KF750 (secret) n KF700 lo... now so happy using 2 cun phones... haha...

Luckily the workers in pyramid thr quite ok lo... not lan c la... so time passed quite fast lo... is good working environment that Jusco Bukit Tinggi 1...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.