Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I feel I like patung...

Today is my first day work for LG job in Digi outlet... as I guess the manager dunno I wil working under their branch for 1month... they like dun welcome me... coz I wil ask customer to sign for postpaid plan which can pay by credit card installment... since they cannot get commission from tat... n I oso found out that they r no stock available in their store edi... wtf... what I gonna to do for tis whole month... I really no idea of it.. Today I jus like their free worker helping them out... n like outsider... since they like 1group edi... I feel so bored... no ppl to talk...

The front entrance of the store...

Inside left hand side is the place I standing n right hand rite is the customer services...

This is how the uniform look like which I wear to work...

I prefer work in Maxis store which jus beside of my store... their staffs more frenly...

C how my colleagues looked like... light brown 1 is lan c... black shirt 1 is quite ok looking but is new guy like kayu onli....


This phone is more nicer... but I m promoting KM380 which more lousy than tis....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.