Monday, June 30, 2008

Tired

I been sleep for whole day... skip my lunch... my family feel surprise oso... how comes jus giving out ice-cream sampling wil be tired like shit... I oso dunno... jus feel whole of my body was pain n legs oso... jus now nite time went out buy smthg wit my mum.. forced to.. coz need wear black pant o black skirt 2moro ma... so went to OSIM outlet used their usqueeze machine massage my legs 1... luckily they were busy so didnt notice me using their machine... haha... after that shop around wit my mum...

2moro wil start my new job promoting LG phone in Digi outlet lo... hope the job wil be easy lo dun like ice-cream sampling 1... emm dunno the ppl inside Digi outlet wil be lan c o not? Coz they dunno I wil go work thr 2moro... so I need bring my letter n find their manager 1 lo... quite ma fan... somemore I drive to thr... parking fees wil be 1problem... my mum asked me to park outside the shop lots thr n walk into Jusco... but like quite far ler... if I park outside... 1day can save around RM6 gua... is a lot rite... but far n scare rain...

I wil post the pics whr the place I worked for 2moro... now wan sleep lo... tired...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.