Friday, June 6, 2008

Emm... a little bit lazy

Quite a lot time I didnt hav passion to write my blog edi. Now my blog's readers drop day per day. Emm... nothing much special wan share ler since recently I jus stay in house seldom out coz petrol price increase edi!!! Haha... now I thinking whether wan install the NGV (Natural Gas Vehicle) o not. My mum n bro think that unsafe o, they scare wil explore under hot sun all tat. Haiz but let said if I used natural gas only RM0.68 per liter o while petrol is RM2.70 lo. Somemore, the Petronas which has natural gas refill near my house thr only. Actually quite convenience lo. Emm... hope my mum wil changes her mind let me install that NGV.

2moro is public holiday wor but I need to go work part time ler. No fun. Sien. Bored - All in my mind now. No thing can motivate me to work. Although can earn some extra money but need satisfies valuable time lo. :( No pain no gain gua. Emm some of my frens different course with me wil going for their internship in middle of June. They get around RM500 pay n can gain some experiences n so on.... But my course dun hav internship ler. So sux rite.

2day I went to Perkeso settle smthg found out they did offer education loan for student who match some terms and conditions. If tat student get the first class degree, den the loan wil change into scholarship. Means they dun need pay back the loan n so on. Emm... I m thinking wan apply o not. If let said I failed to get first class degree, den I need pay back loan wit 4% interest rate. But ptptn only 3% interest rate. Now til consider lo. First class degree is not easy to get. But if no money to study o dun wan hav debt after graduate den I mus try to study harder lo.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.