Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally the end of the "Hell" sampling job...

Fuhh... today is the worst day for me... giving out ice-cream sampling n under F&N company is the sux n terrible job as I mentioned yesterday. As I wished today I hit the target n can get 20bucks extra as commission...

This is how the "Hell" mini roadshow being... got stupid mini game n toys n bla bla bla...

After tis job, I feel I hate ice-cream edi... c oso sien... I hate to scope ice-cream... now I feel pity of the ice-cream man selling ice-cream under hot sun o in Baskin Robin... scope ice-cream is such such bored. Sometimes can busy til like shit... almost I feel myself in pc fair... haiz...

Lunch I eat Mc D... eat til wan vomit... coz too hungry edi den suddenly put lots food in stomach... I feel no mood to eat when I m working fair, roadshow all tat... mayb is tension o some shits la...

Eating Mc D n see cars passed by... No bcoz I too free o siao is bcoz I wan sit n rest since standing for whole day...

Nothing special... jus the pepper n salt bottles...

Realize o not??? The pics I post all like so nice ler... haha currently I m using LG phone... coz start from July I wil b promote LG phone in Digi outlet... so can use this phone for 1month lo... after that need return to them...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.