Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wa Seh... Entrepreneur graduate student really so sux meh???

As I mentioned yesterday, I went for interview for the company secretary position. Haiz they need professional cert ler. I dun hav ler. They asked whether I wil take the course for charted secretary o not wor. Haiz... I think I dun hav interested gua. My chance to get this job is very low lo. The office environment thr is so so so so serious ler. All ppl just quite n do their works. Even the boss who conducted the interview wit me also asked the bored questions.... Haiz

After went through this interview, I feel that Diploma is so cheap in the market... Somemore Diploma in Entrepreneurship like no ppl know wat is it... haiz... the worst part is the boss not even know Binary college wor... ask me establish in malaysia for how long edi wor... Sounds hurt rite... Feel my mood drop to the bottom line... Haiz... no mood to find next job edi ler... M I the person who easy to give up??? I hope not lo.

This is a pic which I took while waiting for interview lo... small company only...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.