Monday, June 23, 2008

I jus get my first credit card.... sweet :D

Today I just get my first credit card lo... actually is the supplementary card not main card lo... but feel quite happy lo coz can use it in anywhr ma... :P scare I wil b over spending o... haha...

Recently I did over spending lo... sometimes hard to control myself when c the thing I like... haiz... but my mum nvr strict on controlling me... haiz... I borrowed money from her most the time... wil pay her back when tat sewing machine salary bank in my account lo... til need around 1 week time to process lo...

Emm this whole June I doing nothing at home... most probably is watching hk drama... today whole day I play yahoo games - Sally Spa... played until addicted cannot stop ler... but this games really nice lo... last time I got play the Sally Salon... this time the Sally Spa is like part 2 o smthg lo... so just patch n play until "puas-puas" lo...

Haiz I really cannot concerntrated in starting for my assign ler... feel no mood... lazy to think n do.. when on pc... I direct feel wan online or play games onli... although I know time is getting less n less since whole july wil be working...

Tell u all 1 funny thing. Yesterday I went shopping wit my mum in Jusco, Bukit Raja. We bought few of clothes n pants. Obviously, they wil put alarm on the clothes ma when paying on the counter, the cashier sure wil remove it ma. But yesterday when me n my mum walk out from the main entrance... the alarm rang ler... but the guard not thr... so we jus ignored it... today when my mum wan wear that clothes... she found smthg on her new clothes... guess wat??? is the alarm la... wtf... they forget to remove it ler... so sux rite... haiz... luckily we got keep the receipt... so 2moro going to ask them remove the alarm lo... if not let say u ignore that alarm... it may cause a big trouble for u ler... coz u cannot go shopping at any shopping mall... haha guess no one dare to wear that alarm n go out gua...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.