Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father Day

Today is the father Day. Everyone is celebrating with their dad. A wholesome family is important than other thing. Coz family wil not leave u whatever u hav did. They r the one who wil always stand at ur side n support u without expecting any rewards. For me, I hav no more chance to celebrate this festival edi. When last time I hav, I didnt appreciate him. Now dun hav edi only feel will miss him. I still remember the first n last present I gave to him is the wallet. He just used it for few months.... den no more chance to use again.... Since we r in the two different world edi. Hope he lives happily in the other world, free of any diseases. This is the only thing that I can pray for him.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.