Saturday, June 21, 2008

Haha jus get job!!!!!!!!

Guess wat??? I just went the job interview today n successful being selected lo... Haha... I wil be promote the LG mobile phone partner with Digi postpaid plan in Jusco starting from this July ( 1month)... the salary very attractive wor... is higher than I expected. But need go for training on next week lo. No pain no gain ma. 2moro I wil be going for education fair in Mid Valley. Wan to look for suitable coll for me to enter to continue my further study...

This is a pic I took in the place I being interviewed... Obviously I not selling all this Dunhill thing ... just the packing very funky n unique lo...

This is a very unique cafe named Gasoline which located in Sg. Wang. Ppl just sit on floor with a thin cushion n small table n pieces of curtain as the division between table n table. Quite unique n the food oso nice. Just it may be quite noisy since the distances of tables are quite near...

This is the food which they r served. Actually the room quite dark n cold... Emm not a good place for dating seriously... just the place for frens to gather is advisable... :)

Nite time, I went to the Brickfield fried kueh toew lo... Since few of my frens did recommended thr... but feel the bit dangerous eating at thr since the kopitiam closed today... so the place just dark dark less lighting... sweat when eating ler... :P

Fuhhh... very tired o... being walk n walk for whole day go for interview n go around sg. wang today looking for toe ring but falied to find 1... quite disappointed ler... my toe ring spoil edi ma... sad... :( is time to sleep lo... 2moro til need go for education fair... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.