Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Going to Genting 2moro...

Haha... I m going to Genting 2moro with number of frens n stay thr for 1nite. Haiz. Dunno can get the triple room o not 2moro. I jus managed to book for deluxe room. But obviously quite small lo since we hav more than 2ppl ma. Hopefully 2moro can get the triple room den good lo. Coz only different RM40 n can enjoy more facilities like hair dryer, kettle, safe deposit box n so on while deluxe room dun hav all this.

I plan to go the Chin Swee Temple as well if got time. So I wil upload this trip pics soon. Wheng Sheng (iron man) sure wan to c rite. Haha... U mus wait lo... :P

2day just went to c doctor. The doctor like con ppl o. Last time said laser 1time RM1,400 now become RM800 o. He said I need to do three times which 1month 1time lo. So total expenses is RM2,400 lo. Feel wan to do ler. But after do, around 1week cannot go out coz face wil looked like wafer that kind lo. Many small boxes. So ugly ler. Jus now he asked his nurse to show her face after laser. Really ugly. But after the skin peeling off, the face will be like new skin. Not to say baby skin but more better than b4 laser lo. Somemore the doctor suggest me to inject Aquamid to correct my nose. This injection costs around thousands over n is not permanent. Can tahan around 15yrs like that only. So siao rite. I wont inject tis thing lo. Dun wan make my nose become fake 1. Haha.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.