Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Ice-cream" Dash

Walao ler.... unbelievable today the ice-cream sampling job is not easy as I tot... I been scoped for over hundreds cup of ice cream whole day from 10 - 10... siao really so siao... the worst part is the F&N ppl came on spot checked n gave some bad comments... siao... it jus the small roadshow wat dun need so serious la... jus take it easy... I nvr went for training oso how they aspect me acted like pro... sounds impossible rite...

Really tired... majority of ppl jus wan take free ice-cream whr they dun actually to buy so... they not onli take a lot... they oso complaint y ice-cream like melt a bit... they wan freezes 1... wtf.. buy 1box la den can eat puas-puas la... haiz... terrible terrible... I been standing for whole day... jus when break time eat a while onli... the rest is stand n scope ice-cream... my legs very pain... since I wear heel... coz Carrefour management so strict... today I almost cannot enter into thr coz no letter from F&N... somemore they dun let promoter bring their phone inside the store... but I curi-curi bring lo.. luckily 2moro is last day liao... if not... I sure die...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.