Saturday, June 21, 2008

Izit that called Education Fair???

Unpredictable today I went for the education fair as I mentioned yesterday. It just around 20++ college. It quite disappointed since the newspapers said will be 200 college be thr. Obviously, they just create the big story with small characters. Coz today the famous colleges just like Segi, Taylor n Metropolitan in thr only. Others all r... haiz dunno how to described. I wan to c Help college be thr n Binary college oso... So I jus managed to get consultant from Segi college. Emm they did provided part time courses as well but only available in KL branch... so for my qualification of diploma in entrepreneurship, Binary... I need take extra 6 - 9 subjects in their diploma courses b4 I went into the degree final year. The guy told me that start from year 2011... business degree courses wil be shorter to be 2years time while now is 3years.

So I really dunno how rite now. Either continue degree study or just start working. Emm after this july den onli can decide. Coz need attend coll in mid of july for stupid project. 4months time doing that "big" project but actually doesnt impressed ppl at all. Just a piece of crap.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.