Thursday, June 19, 2008

How many interview can I get???

Emm tis few days, my hp number suddenly become the hotline since ringing quite frequent. Majority of calls is regarding to the interview. Actually is the good new for me since my resume did impressed some of the company asked me for interview. But obviously interview not guaranteed u wil get the job. What the employers do nowadays is they asked lots of candidates for interview n choose the one who hav higher qualification, lots of experiences n the important part is with lower expected salary. It is such of buying n selling market. Haiz... Need to spend for time n transportation expenses like tolls n petrol for interview b4 u get the job... sounds a little bit unfair rite. B4 u get the job, u need invest of those expenses edi...

Today I get call ask for interview for sales and marketing executive, management trainee n general clerk. Three totally different level of job rite. Obviously, executive entry salary is much higher that general clerk while management trainee is categorized under non-executive level gua not so sure ler. But I wil not go for any of three job interview coz I til need go coll to do the final project which wil cost around 4months in mid of july. Haiz...

So right now, I only can apply for part time job which only required work for few days o few weekends lo. Actually got 1 ask for interview which the event wil be held for july 1month selling mobile phone o smthg in digi outlet, the salary is quite attractive. Dunno wan go for that interview o not o. Coz their office is at jln sultan ismail, kl... somewhr near the pavilion lo... quite far for me to go n feel a little bit lazy to go ler... c 2moro how 1 lo...

Can't believe that this whole week I stay at home n do nothing... I live as ppl retrieve o... haha... luckily got Meh Meh play with me... :) Emm... 2moro going to renew my IC gua... coz my IC spoil edi ler... the clip cannot read edi... n the layer of card oso starting tear off wor... no quality at all... like need pay RM10 for renew ler... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.