Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jus get smthg I wanted for long time ago... yupee!!!!

Haha I jus went to buy contact lens lo... actually bought contact lens is not smthg tat really happy coz I got eyesight problem den onli need wear that thing... Jus now I bought the FreshKon alluring contact lens although cannot completely correct my eyesight since I got astigmatism but feel happy finally can own it... Actually I need to wear toric contact lens in order can fully correct my eyesight but the contact lens design is not really good... u know they hav 3marking on the bottom on the lens... once u wear on ur eyes, it mus be at the bottom of ur eyes ball... if that 3marking like go out the correct place a little bit... u will c thing in very blur... so u hav to blink ur eyes... til the correct position... sounds very inconvenience rite... so I try to ignore my astigmatism... n wear the lens only for short sighted... hope I can get to used it...

Emm... but the girl going to add more power on my contact lens that the power I hav now... in order to balance the astigmatism... haiz... got possibility my short sighted power wil be increase or astigmatism power wil be increase... or both of them!!! I oso dunno y I m taking the risk to wear contact lens... If I nvr wear contact lens I cannot c far thing clear... n the other problem is I cannot used to wear spec for whole day... since my ears r a bit sensitive of it...

Actually my eyesight til ok in day time... when in nite time... it is the worst for me... even I wear spec.. I cannot c clear when I m driving in nite time... so the optometrist said that I better dun drive at nite o ask other ppl to fetch so... haiz... if got money... go laser eyes together better....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.