Thursday, July 3, 2008

I feel very tension!!!!

Wtf today is my off day... I should be enjoy my time but my training manager keep on give me pressure... I feel so depress... she asked y yesterday dun hav sell... really headache... yesterday dun hav stock oso... how I going to hav sell ler... siao... haiz... I feel really tension when thinking 2moro wan go work... I cannot do others thing except promote LG phone... wtf... b4 tat they said dun hav target to reach all tat shit... now giving pressure on me... ask y I didnt get even 1 sell... I feel wan to quit... but cant... since I signed the contract edi... if I quit mean... I need to reimbursement o smthg... I dun sure... since I nvr read finish the contract... I dunno I wil become insane within this month o not... high pay salary work really need play very hard... I too naive edi... nvr expect tat...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.