Monday, July 7, 2008

What is the meaning of life???

Recently my mindset jus set wake up at 10am n work den back around 11 smthg den sleep... the next day repeat the same thing again n again... I feel bored... n no "feeling" of weekends o weekdays... really doesnt much different for me... Actually I m worked under LG... but I do the Digi ppl job... they lack of ppl.. n ask me help... den I jus help lo... ask me serve customers... reload for customers... n fotocopy oso...wtf... I cannot refuse them... dun wan against them... if not... they might be complaint me... so.. jus do whatever they asked for... haiz...

Quite fast... next week is the week I gonna back to coll... to complete the 4months projects... hopefully my study schedule did not crash wit my working hours... ya hor... dunno when my exam wil release ler... coz wan to enroll for degree program most probably in sept...

Now I feel my legs numb ler... pain til no feeling edi... actually I can wear other shoe... but scare the LG ppl wil come n check... coz so far I nvr sell even 1unit of LG phone... so better do what I can do... like follow thier rules of uniform n so on... hard to sell LG phone wit the Digi postpaid plan ler... coz need signed for 1year contract ma...

Not only those problem... when break time... eat wat... is the problem for me too... since they r the large shopping mall... all food is ocnsidered expensive for worker as me ler... so mostly I jus buy egg-tart from Lavendar ( quite fresh o ), Big Apple Donuts, Mc D, o my favorite oyster Mee Suan lo...

Ya... as I wished tonite is Oyster Mee Suan... actually cant feel full jus eat for fun 1... coz after finished work... I wil eat again in my house ma... so around 1day now I got eat breakfast, tea-time, dinner lo... dunno wil gain weight a bit o not... hope can lo... haha...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.