Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Missing for long time...

Recently quite busy with my job n others... jus return the LG phones to my agency... no more cun cun phone to use... I feel time passed very fast when I no in working... if working time like cannot pass... I jus learn knitting... haha... but I jus know the 4four basic step... others til dunno... is quite complicated ler... like knot here knot thr... but a lot of ppl especially aunt doing the knitting in the handicraft shop... the way they do look like so pro... fast n accurate... but when I knit... my pose oso like shit... like dunno tat kind... haiz... yesterday I jus made 1 mistake of that knot den cant knit edi... 2day I went to tat shop ask them reknit the thing lo...


0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.