Saturday, August 16, 2008

Convo in Pusat Konvesyen Putrajaya

I hope is my diploma convo... but unfortunately not... the convo I attend is my bf 1... located in Putrajaya... actually Putrajaya is the nice place... lots of hills r thr so when u been thr u wil feel so "green" just like when u at KLIA... same thing...

Yupee... my bf convo... notice that he dint wear that clothes coz he went to IELTS exam ma... so we r late comers...

C "green" o not??? Thr no walls at all ler... all is surround by glass...

Around five floors at thr...

This is the place I joined the fine lunch wit my bf n his mum... onli 2ppls can accompany my bf to join this lunch since he get the President Award from UniKl... congrat to my bf o... he oso get cheque ler... so nice o...

My dining plate... is chicken... all the dishes r curry lo... haiz... n beef n lamb... since Malay foods is not my first choice...

C the table wit yellow cloth... is the table which son of Sultan from Pahang having his lunch thr... he is the chancellor of UniKl...

The one who wear "songkok" is him lo... quite young... around 40++ he oso shake hand wit me ler... hehe... so happy wor... is the second time shake hand wit sons of Sultan.. first time is son of Sultan Selangor o... :)

The overview of Putrajaya... nice design bridge over thr... the one who curve a bit 1 ler... the view very nice...

Who is him??? He is my bf... from back view him is different feeling...

Other seniors in the convo halls...

Tis is inside the lif in Sunway Pyramid la... post here for fun onli... nthg special... :P

I dunno my lifetime got chance to attend my convo o not... diploma not square hat 1... jus degree hav... somemore Binary University College so "good" I dunno they wil held convo for my diploma o not... haiz...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.