Saturday, August 16, 2008

The power of love

Quite surprise that tonite my bro received his fren wedding invitation... is the guy... I oso knew him oso... his dad is chinese while mum is indian... now he going to marry with the malay girl... unexpected that he go in Islam n change his name n everything... it is known as the power of love??? Different race oso can couple??? For me I feel hard to accept it... but some of them did going well with this... Anyway wish they wil happy forever... :)

Oh ya... my frens oso getting marry soon... is 2girls... they r best fren when in secondary school... n wil get marry together oso... since both of them get pregnant edi... so coincidence... I guess they nvr invite me gua since we lost contact for around 6 -7 years gua... previously I quite close wit them 1... emmm they wil marry at 31Aug merdaka day ler... I working oso... so wish them xinfu oso... :)

Three of them getting marry soon ler... Marry wil b bring lots of happiness if the love foundation is strong... as well as financial foundation... since we need to face the reality oso... love n financial equally play the important roles in the marriage... y gals always will be waiting for marry in order to form the happy family which they imagine... while guys jus concentrated on their career... emm dunno ler... guys more realistic gua... gals like to dream alot... I guess so...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.