Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hungry Ghost Festival

Friday is 15 July in Chinese calendar.... according to old ppl believe... old ppl who sick very serious very hard to pass this festival... it is truth... the neighbor behind my house the ah ma jus passed away yesterday noon... she been sick for few months in house... n yesterday suddenly passed away edi... now I can listen the music who play for the ah ma in order to make her rest in peace... actually I feel scare of this hungry ghost festival oso... just now I went wit my mum go out eat ma... den when wan take car home... suddenly saw 1guy inside the car beside my car... I feel so shock ler... tot is tat "thing" ma... luckily is real ppl... but must very careful lo for tis month... try not go out til late late or go watch mid nite show... coz very easy to saw "them" o...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.