Friday, August 15, 2008

The more I love the more I wil feel sad...

This is a song sing by Kenji Wu... describes the feeling of wanting break up but til in consideration... u n me oso like this song so much rite...



My bf is going to uk soon in mid of sept... I been with him 4years and 3months... the story begin when we know each others in the tuition centre... after that from fren status change to couple... I til remember the first "challenge" for us is when I knew that I wil b going to national service after my form 5 study... followed by second "challenge" which is he will from selangor go to perak study his diploma... around 2 years time... everything change... from our thinking to others... all change... I not sure how far we can adapt it... in btw... we did break up few times... bcoz of us immature thinking all tat... now we get back together but u going to uk soon... I support u go uk for ur further study... but need to satisfies our love... two years later from today... will anything wil remain the same or totally different... it is til the question mark for us... anyway I feel lucky that I can know u...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.