Friday, August 29, 2008

The Firm 2

Yes!!! My favorite tv show come back edi... now in season 2 previously...I m the "big" fan of The Firm 1 because I think it is so interesting... emmm smthg similar to donald trump show - The Apprentices... I jus know The Firm 2 is started shown in early of Aug in Ntv 7... haiz... I mis all the episodes ler... luckily can online watch back... haha...

Sorry I been missing for long time since recently quite busy with my work... n study... haiz... my bf going to uk soon... left around 14 days with him onli... he wil b go to uk for 2 years... I really dun hope he go... but force to let him go to let him realize his dream which is study in oversea... I wil appreciate the 14days wit u chen...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.