Thursday, August 7, 2008

Knitting Scarf...

As I have mentioned before this, I was learning to knit scarf recently... Klang like really sux place... I forced to go Subang Parade thr to learn all this... far ler... but must do it as quick as I can lo... since my bf will be going to UK soon... winter is around Oct til Dec gua if not mistaken... so I hope my handmade wool scarf will make him feel warm... Actually the wool made product is quite expensive ler... I been survey in Universe Traveler shop... wool made underwear oso need hundreds plus plus ler... meanwhile for wool scarf oso need around few hundreds somemore looked like carpet ler... really ugly... so I plan to knit the nice wool scarf for my bf lo... although this may spend lots of time to knit... but I think it is worth it... I hope is worth it...

This is the wool thread... which need around 10rolls ler... each rolls is around RM12... c this is 100% wool... import from Japan...

I bought the blue n pink so that can mix the colour in btw scarf...

This is known as stopper... which used to stop the needle when you're not knitting...

Two long needle... made from plastic... quite expensive ler... around RM20...

I was knitting while watching my favorite drama - "Fated to love u"...

This is also one of the needle... dunno how to use yet ler... like is the final step to pick out the pattern o smthg gua...

Tat day I went to Subang Parade thr... a lots of aunt knitting thr ler... all of them so pro o... can knit very fast... haiz.. me jus a beginner... one mistake I oso dunno how to fix... I jus finish tat blue colour part but dunno how to start mix with the pink colour ler... need go thr next week again gua... so ma fan... but I enjoy the time when I knitting... hehe...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.