Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1 Person 1 Story

Today I went to ask the "bomoh" about my grandmother who passed away in few months ago... I went with my aunties and uncles all tat... We hav to wait around 2hours since lots of ppl go thr asked oso... while waiting... I go n listen other ppl asking for the person who hav been passed away... they all cry ler... their live story oso very touching... got 1aunt her son jus passed away within 100days bcoz car accident... his son knows whr her mum always went... coz he followed his mum... his son oso blame himself coz die so young cannot take care of their parent... I be the listener oso feel very touch... when someone til alive... we always didnt appreciate them... after they passed away... we onli start care for them... but it always too late for both parties...

Unfortunately... when is our turn to ask about my grandmother... like not "chun" ler... what the lady said definitely wrong ler... like weird weird the way she answer... I oso dunno y ler... remember last year when I went to ask about my dad... all the lady said is all correct... but today really make all my relatives feel disappointed of it... haiz... no luck o smthg gua...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.