Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fever 2

As I mentioned in my previous post, I m fever. N yet yesterday nite I vomit a bit mayb dinner time I eat rice n hard to digest by my stomach... til midnight... I fever like shit... wan eat medicine oso a bit hard... coz normally b4 eat medicine mus eat something for stomach 1 to prevent vomit ma... den I wan eat bread wit cheese... but jus eat a bit den feel wan vomit... den waiting my mum to wake up to cook something easy for me to eat... coz tat time feel lazy n tire to move myself...

After my mum wake up, she cook mee hoon sup for me... n I eat my medicine n cover wit blanket coz try to make myself sweat a lot... morning time after sweat is ok... but after 4hours of taking medicine... fever back... n yet I try to eat some porridge b4 taking medicine... I found myself lost interest of eat mayb my sore throat too serious edi... coz keep on flu since yesterday nite...

So I went to c same doctor again... 2day I fever til 101 degree (38.5C )... the doctor said a bit high... n ask me wan injection again o not... I say wan lo since I bored to eat medicine so many times... den he said he wil give me more strong medicine... if 2moro til fever den need blood test lo... mayb is denggi... I dun hope I get denggi ler...

Although I like pink colour but now c the medicine pink colour I feel hate... I feel hate to eat medicine now... but force to...


0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.