Friday, March 14, 2008

I kill the cat!!!!!!!!!!

I jus kill the cat accidently... sorry cat... jus now I was driving all the way to my home wit my mum... n passed by 1road which quite dark n less car... den suddenly got 1cat run into the middle of road n bang... I langgar the cat... can hear the bones patah all tat... quite scary... actually I got press break 1... but too late edi... car cannot stop wholly since I drive too fast edi coz feel tire n wan go back home fast... haiz... now I dun dare to check my car whether got blood o not... scare to check... the feeling of killed the cat is like kill ppl... like very hard to make myself forget... n worry the cat spirit wil come find me ler... dunno how now... sorry cat...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.