Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Passed Away

My grandma jus passed away on monday in her house... previously she was sent to Hospital University... but after tat the doctor said if take out the oxygen from my grandma... she mayb wil die.. n yet they asked my grandma permission c whether she wan go back home o stay in hospital... she choose to back home... den they scare my grandma wil go inside ambulance... but luckily she til can tahan until she reach her home...

Tat time... when she reached... only me n my mum n one of my aunt thr onli... n I saw my grandma like very hard to breath... like need use a lot of energy to breath... but den I asked my mum to change the nicer clothes for my grandma... n talk wit her... but she like cannot talk edi... but eyes til can open jus like hang up a bit... after a while... den she close her eyes... n I scare she wil go... den asked my mum n aunt talk wit her again... asked her wake up... but she cannot open her eyes edi... n suddenly I c her like stop breathing edi... den faster asked my mum check her heart beat... sadly to say... her heart had stop edi... tat time I feel damn bad... 1time I saw ppl die in front of me n yet I cant do anything to rescue her... coz tat time I feel shocked... n stop a while dunno wat to do...

Disease really is a most scary thing in the world... the major reason y my grandma wil passed away is her lung, blood, n urine edi infected by disease... she had been suffering around 1 month time... I til remember when Chinese New Year tat time... she holds my hand n ask me something... she always like to hold ppl hand when talking... feel like very warm... n no more edi... I cannot listen her voice n hold by her warm hand edi... I did wrong in last time... coz I nvr appreciated her... when she sick den I start to worry her... I didn't left any regret in my life... I did my best edi... I feel she can feel wat I think in my mind... hope her go peacefully n without nay sickness... grandma... I love u....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.