Sunday, March 23, 2008

Out to get back mood....

Really a long time I didn't out for walk or shopping edi... since my grandma matter consume me lot of time of visit her and also coll assign make me cant breath on some time... so I went to Sunway Pyramid... n try to "cure" my mood... with food all tat lo...

I went to the Asian Revenue... thr hav many shops which make me feel like in Sungai Wang o something lo... got comic shop... gift shop all tat lo... n oso food... mostly is Taiwan n Japan food lo... So I went Gu Lin n order this handmade Mee Suan... taste very good o but small potion only... if really hungry need eat 2bowls lo... n I order red bean soup from the beside shop thr... the red bean is pekat pekat 1... taste really good... but quite expensive lo... cost around RM4 for small bowl o...

The handmade Mee Suan with 2 oysters

The red-bean soup which is one of my favorite on the same time seldom can drink

The cleaning process of pyramid ice skating place

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.