Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stupid Presentation

2day I went to the presentation which lecture by vice chancellor of Binary University College ... he is the big lier said got new campus but now said cancel edi so I jus study in the small campus in Puchong... n the way he lecture like shit I hate him coz 2day presentation... suppose is my other team member will present all the thing but at last minute she quit ask me present my part... den I said I cannot since I nvr prepare anything n I not good presenter oso ma... den my other team member help me to present my part... n I jus do the introduction to my team members n after the presentation... the vice chancellor said I wil get 0 mark... wtf... I did my power point slide n some of the essay thing n yet I get 0mark... tat time I really feel wan to cry but I jus control myself... n one of my team member did help me to explain to the chancellor but he jus ignore me totally... wtf...

Who can I blame??? Blame myself not brave enough to going present on last minutes??? o the team member who quit at last minute??? When I think back of tis event again I feel myself very stupid...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.