Monday, March 3, 2008

Suffering

Dunno what to do... my grandmother has been suffered for 1week... now her condition is quite terrible n yet til in ICU... yesterday she talking to no one n laughing... the nurse go n asked her talk wit who... she said "cucu la.." besides that, her swallow hands (mainly is water cause) yesterday the water suddenly split out... haiz... now she can recognize all of us jus she wil talk nonsense which doesn't make sense... n yet the doctor said after 2days can take her out...

2day I went to coll n feel no mood to study... although I try to concentrate but cant... til have 6weeks classes... hope can faster finish it... 2moro I plan to help my grandmother ask "god"... c weather she til got chance to recover o not... hope she wil recover soon...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.